Finding your perfect property
To find your perfect property, there are two options to get started. Firstly, looking through our rental properties is a good place to start. Alternatively, this can be done by calling or emailing our team. We’re here to serve you, in the email or phone call we’ll ask for some of your requirements. This will include:
- Location of office & schools
- Property type
- Number of bedrooms
- Amenities and Facilities
Once we’ve got this information, we’ll work tirelessly to find a property that’ll match your requirements.
After you found a property you’d like to view
Once we’ve found a place that sparks your interest you can request a viewing either by phone or email. To avoid confusion prepare the property ID for our reference.
What to look out for during viewings
- When traveling to and from the property bare in mind what traffic is like for that time of the day.
- Has the exterior of the property been well maintained? Is there anything that appears to be damaged? Pay close attention to windows, roofs, and drainage.
- When entering the property, again look at the condition of windows, ceilings, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Does the house have plenty of sockets? If they are not located in ideal places, this could be something to bring up in the negotiation phase.
Viewing success? What to discuss next with our letting agent
Due to the fact, the rental market in Myanmar is volatile, in most cases, the Landlord will ask for an outdated price expecting you to negotiate the price.
- The Deposit – Does this property need a deposit?
- Furniture – Is the furniture included?
- Payment terms – Will payment be 6-months advance or 12 months?