Finding your perfect property
Are you looking for your dream property? Taking a scroll through propertiesinyangon.com is a good place to start. We have a wide range of properties for sale that can accommodate all budgets and needs.
Due to a large number of options, picking the right place might be disorientating. That is why it’s worth taking the time to ask yourself a few questions, to make sure you’re asking the right questions.
We’ve prepared some essential advice on how to find your ideal property. Ultimately, there are five criteria you should consider when looking to buy a property.
- You should consider what type of property is most suitable for your lifestyle and needs.
- Do you want a house with a garden, a penthouse with a delightful view, or just a modest and cozy apartment?
- Having pets can also weigh in on decision making. Are there rules regarding pets?
- Do you want a freehold or leasehold property?
- Getting the right price is vital. Ask your letting agent about selling prices in the area.
- Does the location match the purpose of the property?
- Do you need particular transport links or key landmarks in the proximity?
- How far are leisure activities and essential shops?
- If you have children, what schools are nearby?
- How long will it take to travel to work?
- How many bedrooms do you need? Will you need a guest bedroom?
- You should set a minimum number of bedrooms to determine the size of the property you’d like to buy.
- Do you want your property fully furnished, ready to move in?
- Will you be doing your own renovation?
These are all questions you should ask yourself when looking at properties to purchase. If you’d like to discuss freehold and leasehold contact our letting agents today. Not sure how much renovation will cost? We can provide estimates based on your scope of work.
If you’ve found a property you’re interested in, great! To avoid confusion, prepare the Property ID when contacting us for reference.