After you found a property you’d like to view
Once we’ve found a place that sparks your interest you can request a viewing either by phone or email. To avoid confusion prepare the property ID for our reference.
What to look out for during viewings
- When traveling to and from the property bare in mind what traffic is like for that time of the day.
- Has the exterior of the property been well maintained? Is there anything that appears to be damaged? Pay close attention to windows, roofs, and drainage.
- When entering the property, again look at the condition of windows, ceilings, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Does the house have plenty of sockets? If they are not located in ideal places, this could be something to bring up in the negotiation phase.
Viewing success? What to discuss next with our agent
- The Deposit – Does this property need a deposit?
- Furniture – Is the furniture included?
- Payment plan – What are the payment options?